GOD has answers
and we can help you discover them
Why do I need Jesus
“Whether I am broken down or my life is grand – I need a Savior for the sin that abounds in me”.
That is a confession of faith and that is all you need to begin to live the life that Jesus called you to.
The Bible says in the book of Romans chapter 5 verse 20 “… Where sin increased, grace increased all the more…”
WE are all born into sin, no matter gender, ethnicity, or income. Sin on the inside brings outward results, Lust, Greed, Murder, Hate, Word Choices, Addictions….
Jesus came so that he could write his law on our hearts and the Holy Spirit came to teach us what that law is and to help us to remove that inward sin nature resulting in changing the outward sin actions.
Why is He any different than other deities or good men who came
Jesus is the only one who came to die for us because he loved us enough to come and live in our hearts not only in word but an actual miracle of residing in us. He not only died but was raised from the dead; he is just as alive as you and me. He had scars, he ate and drank, He neither was not a ghost, or an apparition, nor was he a figment of their imagination or an impersonator He was and is and is to come Jesus! walked with and visited with people, He physically touched them and they physically touched him. They watched him ascend into Heaven with the promise of his return. No other deities or man has done that.
The Bible was written for our learning
There are no contradictions, there are many stories that are intriguing, controversial, and allegorical, Whether they are true or illustrative through metaphor or parable the one theme you can definitely get from cover to cover is God’s grace and mercy revealing His perfect love for us and how deep it really is.
Hell is for Real
Eternal torment was initially intended for Satan and the fallen angels. God never intended it to be for mankind. It is an understatement to say how unfortunate people die and go to hell everyday because they deny Jesus. God is sinless and Heaven is “sin free”. There cannot be any sin in Heaven and Jesus is the only way truth and life and He came to set us free from the law of sin and death.
Got questions??? Come; let us reason together Isaiah 1:18
WHAT DO I NEED TO BECOME A BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN?
1. ACKNOWLEDGE: Acknowledge that you inherited (born into sin) sin which results in outward expressions of that sin nature.
2. REPENT: Means to change direction, stop sinning, have a heart that is remorseful in thoughts and deeds. How you do that is to declare with your with your mouth "Jesus is Lord", and believe in your heart that Jesus came to die for that sin nature to cleanse you from all unrighteousness, that through his death and resurrection life you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved. (Below is a prayer to help you if you need assistance)
NOW WHAT IS MY NEXT STEPS?
3. BIBLE: Get a Bible you can understand - (NIV) 'New International Version' and begin to read it. The Book of John is a great place to start. You can also check out bibles online
4. CHURCH: Find a BIBLE only believing church (not a bible based church) and attend. Get involved by attending services, discipleship classes and outreach. (WE here at New Vision would love to minister to you and your family.)
5. BAPTISM: Water immersion - a commandment of Jesus and following after his example - Signifies, the death, burial, and resurrection. For Jesus it was his reality for us it is a symbol of our out expression to show the world that you are a follower of Jesus Christ.
6. CONTACT US: Let us know you made this beautiful decision for your life. Call 217-423-7333 or Write to us through the form provided.
If you need help in praying we would love to pray with you, please email above and we will contact you. Other wise you may pray this prayer if you do not feel comfortable using your own words. Just talk to God like you would your friend.
But here is an example of what you may use...
God, I acknowledge you and that Jesus Christ is your only son who came to die for me and I believe he was raised from the dead to save me from my sins. Forgive me and help me to walk in your good and perfect will. Guide me to people who will help me with my new walk in Christ. Provide for me a Bible I can understand and help me to find a good Bible believing church so that I can learn more about you and have the support to live this new life that I have in Jesus Christ. I Jesus name - Amen!
Congratulations you are new sibling in Christ. Please let us know you made this decision and we would love to support you in your decision, or help you to find a church that can. Blessings to you. We can't wait to hear from you.